Sunday, May 15, 2011

Goals

I am coming up with goals for what I am going to do. I will post them in this entry, and if I update, edit or add any more, I will add the dates that I've done this. I am afraid of giving myself a deadline for becoming a vegan, or at least an almost entirely plant-based eater, because I know that if I feel myself failing at the challenge I'll just stop completely and run the other way. Baby steps.

Goals for this Blog: 


1. I will make 1 vegan, whole-foods, plant-based recipe each week, which I'll call Sunday to Saturday. I will post the recipe, talk about the taste, give it an "out of 5 stars" rating etc.

2. After 1 month I will re-evaluate how I'm doing (i.e. have I actually made four recipes, more than four, etc). I will determine then if I'm going to start making 2 per week, which is my ultimate 'small' or first goal.

1 and 2 - 15 May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment